Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love In Paris Bag Charm

Hi Gals ^_^

So happy to be showing you my latest creation. One of my friend asked me to design a bag charm for her new navy blue longchamp bag. Below is my creation. Hope she'll like it and so are you ^^ If you like the design or maybe you want me to design a bag charm for you, please contact me.

Let's Make Them.

I named the bag charm "Love In Paris"


Paris also known as the city of love. That was my inspiration on making this bag charm. I'm using cupid charm, heart charm and eiffel tower charm. The beads all in soft pink color as my friend's fave color. On each end i add dangling beads plus 10mm Swarovski heart pendant in crystal clear AB color to represent my friend's birthstone color.


I like to put in a story i my charm. This time my story is: when you are in Paris, cupid strikes a bow in your heart, then you fall in love.


My friend's birth month is on April, therefore her birthstone color is crystal clear. I chose Swarovski heart pendant with AB effect to add bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment