Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Makeup Haul

Hi All,

This week i want to highlight on my makeup haul bought from my hometown, Jakarta. For those of you who just join to visit my blog, i am starting my new and latest hobby, which is involving makeup (yey, so lucky to be a girl ^_^). I will be starting to building my makeup portfolio. Hubby will be my photographer. Good collaboration? Hope for the best.

Enjoy Viewing.

Let's Make Them.


I Chose this type of train case followed Hubby's advised. He said it would be better if the train case stands up vertically rather than horizontally, so it will not mess-up all my makeup. Plus below have tall compartment for me to store makeup remover, spray bottle, brush sanitizer spray, etc. It has wheel as well, so easy for me to drag it to many places without lifting.


Makeup for face and eyes. I read good reviews about PAC's liquid foundation, so i want to give them a try. I chose the lightest color and the darkest color. In the middle is PAC's shimmering powder stacking. Read the reviews, the shimmering powder can give you the glamour look, suits for photo shoot, evening makeup wear and even if your everyday look to add glow to your face. The 2 smaller stacking are PAC's powder eyeshadows. Again i heard and read many good reviews on this eyeshadows. They deliver pigmented colors, bright pearly colors, long-lasting and waterproof. I love the pink-purple color, called fallen purple.


I was looking for affordable pink lipstick palette. Then i found PAC's sweaty pink, contains vitamin E, to smooth chapped and dried lip. 2 in 1 Lipstick & lip glosses from Sariayu (I chose 1 in pink color & 1 in peach color) I love them, the peach color deliver a nice and fresh color, meanwhile the pink deliver a sweet and romantic color. Also from Sariayu's range is 2 in 1 liquid eyeliner & mascara in black. PAC's eyebrow in brown. PAC's lipliner in mocha creme. Last but not least, La Tulipe Pro waterproof eyeliner.


Finally i had a chance to bought Lt pro prefecting eyeshadow pearly eyeshadow palette. For this past weeks, i have been searching for a good, affordable that can deliver bright pigmented colors. I have 2 choices actually beside from Lt pro, the other 1 is from PAC. There are pros and cons, however i decided to give Lt pro a try.


1 of a kind falsie. I love it!!

Elise s an Indonesian brand. Used by many Indonesian makeup artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment